Customer Service Representative
ExchangeBase is the single source for assets within the Energy Industry. We have been commissioned by Energy companies to build a virtual marketplace that connects buyers to the assets and services of vendors.
- Our platform brings unmatched visibility to assets, services and requests on a global scale.
- Our teams work tirelessly to connect assets from our suppliers to the requests of our customers and facilitate the entire transaction.
- Our proprietary technology enhances relationships by making our people smarter, faster, and more accessible and responsive to our vendors and customers.
- Our customers and vendors trust ExchangeBase because of our uncompromising attention to detail.
Do you love the feeling of helping customers? Do you find success in getting a customer the information they need in order for them to make a decision? Can you bring energy and a positive attitude with you every day and share that with our customers, vendors and team? If you believe in being selfless and making sure that a customer is completely satisfied and will come back to us again and again, ExchangeBase may be the perfect fit for your talents.
You will work to determine your customer’s needs and guide them through a transaction, from their initial interest all the way through delivery of their asset.
Your desire to provide an elegant customer experience along with your selfless nature will allow you to provide world-class service to our customers. You will also be a member of a team that continually pushes each other to new heights of excellence.
- Make it your mission to foster an exceptional customer experience
- Serve as the front-line, go-to resource for customer questions and platform issues
- Provide pre and post order activities including presentation of quotes and orders for review by vendors and customers, clarification of any questions before order execution, assistance with logistics needed to move the asset, verify total satisfaction of every customer and vendor on every order
- Accurately document each customer interaction so your team can reference the information if needed on a future interaction
- Follow through on all tasks assigned to you to completion. Be proactive when handling requests, work quickly to resolve issues, and be unfailing in your follow-up
- Manage high call volume, multiple priorities, and competing demands while adhering to established process
- Some weekend hours may be required for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience Customer Support, Sales, or related experience
- Quick learner who is open to coaching and always working to get better
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the entire Microsoft suite including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of work
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Generous paid holiday and PTO package
- Corporate volunteer program with PTO
- Complementary gym membership
- Stocked kitchenettes with free healthy snacks and beverages
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits available immediately