Who We Are
ExchangeBase is located in Rocky River, Ohio. We are a technology-based trading firm that has created a platform to allow Energy companies to exchange ideas, assets, and services. We are focused on developing relationships and bringing the best value to our customers by utilizing our comprehensive understanding of assets globally to fulfill all of their sourcing requirements.
ExchangeBase’s goal is to provide value to our customers by utilizing three key strengths: Our technology, our process, and our people.
- Our proprietary technology is the foundation that ExchangeBase is built on. It is designed to give our traders and customers immediate access to projects, inventory and services at all times.
- Our process allows us to communicate directly with stakeholders at companies across the oil, gas, and power markets to identify their needs and provide data quickly to maximize the efficiency of each transaction.
- Our people are the most important part of everything we do. We believe that a service is only as good as the person delivering it which is why everyone at ExchangeBase, from our analysts to our traders to senior management, works together to ensure our customers are given the support they need to make their projects successful.
ExchangeBase is committed to knowing our users and building relationships that last. We believe that our customers deserve the utmost service and work diligently to ensure that all expectations are exceeded. We care about our customers coming back, and they know it.
What defines ExchangeBase is our people. Our success is predicated on amplifying the strengths and challenging the weaknesses of our people. We are currently searching for candidates for our Account Specialist position. This position offers candidates the opportunity to apply their extensive knowledge and skills in an active, technology-based trading environment. Our continuous growth provides advancement opportunities for candidates with developed leadership traits.
As a member of ExchangeBase, you are responsible for executing Initiatives with your Customers. You are to expand business by acting as a navigator of the ExchangeBase Portal. Your goal is to ensure that the customer experience for every User is flawless. You are responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with company stakeholders and decision makers.
If you are not comfortable interacting via phone or email, and you do not have a steadfast ambition to drive revenue, this position is not for you. Your skills will be constantly challenged in our high-growth and fast-paced work environment.
- Maximize the customer experience for every User of the ExchangeBase Portal
- Enter data into our admin site in order to add Assets and Projects for our Users
- Work with Vendors to provide additional Services to prepare Assets if necessary
- Maintain a high commitment to customer service before, during, and after each transaction
- You will be held accountable for your KPI (key performance indicatiors) as established
- Have a complete and thorough understanding of our business model, technology, process, and culture
- You are required to mentor and guide your peers and participate in other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, sales support, and customer service
- Ability to manage complex Customer relationships and Opportunities
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven success in Customer support with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products
- Ability to manage priorities, workloads and deadlines as directed by management
- Self-motivated individual with a willingness to go above and beyond the tasks at hand
- Candidates must be kind, intelligent, driven, and have a desire to succeed within this position
- Strong base salary in addition to a competitive bonus plan
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401(k) profit sharing with company contribution)
- Paid Holiday and PTO Package
- Gym Membership
- Wellness Program
- Corporate Volunteer Program with PTO