Customer Service Manager
ExchangeBase is the single source for assets within the Energy Industry. We have been commissioned by Energy companies to build a virtual marketplace that connects buyers to the assets and services of vendors.
- Our platform brings unmatched visibility to assets, services and requests on a global scale.
- Our teams work tirelessly to connect assets from our suppliers to the requests of our customers and facilitate the entire transaction.
- Our proprietary technology enhances relationships by making our people smarter, faster, and more accessible and responsive to our vendors and customers.
- Our customers and vendors trust ExchangeBase because of our uncompromising attention to detail.
Do you love the feeling of leading a team in providing exceptional customer service? Do you enjoy collaborating and ensuring your team is functioning to the best of its ability? Can you bring energy and a positive attitude with you every day and share that with our customers, vendors and team? If you believe in being selfless and making sure that a customer is completely satisfied and will come back to us again and again, ExchangeBase may be the perfect fit for your talents.
You will work to determine your team’s needs and guide them through customer interactions, from their initial interest all the way through delivery of the asset.
Your desire to provide an elegant customer experience along with your selfless nature will allow you to provide world-class service to our customers. You will continually push your team to new heights of excellence.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department
- Build a passion for servicing the customer within the customer service team, ensuring consistent delivery of excellent customer service
- Supervise specialists answering calls and emails from customers seeking assistance with any post-order issues
- Make recommendations and corrective action to manage performance as appropriate and be an influence the disciplinary and termination process
- Own the health and satisfaction of our customer relationships
- Understand virtual inventory
- Respond in a professional and courteous manner to escalated customer service inquiries, requests or complaints to reach an effective resolution
- Observe, coach, and guide all customer service members daily on all performance expectations
- Identify customer needs and communicate them to management
- Ensure appropriate resources are available to meet changing requirements and volume to meet performance objectives
- Some weekend hours may be required for this position
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent customer-facing and management work experience
- 5+ years’ experience, with at least 2 years’ experience in leadership
- Must have a passion for customer satisfaction and believe in accountability, teamwork, collaboration, adaptability, and initiative
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Extremely organized and skilled in multitasking
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Ability to influence and de-escalate
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Generous paid holiday and PTO package
- Corporate volunteer program with PTO
- Complementary gym membership
- Stocked kitchenettes with free healthy snacks and beverages
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits available immediately