Customer Engagement Specialist
ExchangeBase is the single source for assets within the Oil and Gas Industry. We have been commissioned by Oil and Gas companies to build a virtual marketplace that connects buyers to the assets and services of vendors.
- Our platform brings unmatched visibility to assets, services and purchase requests on a global scale.
- Our teams work tirelessly to connect assets from our suppliers to the requests of our customers and facilitate the entire transaction.
- Our proprietary technology enhances relationships by making our people smarter, faster, and more accessible and responsive to our vendors and customers.
- Our customers and vendors trust ExchangeBase because of our uncompromising attention to detail.
Do you enjoy providing a solution to customers that will impact their businesses exponentially? Can you bring energy and a positive attitude with you every day and share that with our customers, vendors and team? If you believe in being selfless and making sure that a customer is completely aware of who we are and what we can do for them, ExchangeBase may be the perfect fit for your talents.
You will work to drive adoption to the platform by identifying Users and gathering Assets by clearly presenting our value proposition and business model to the marketplace selected by our Strategic Growth team. You will also be a member of a team that continually pushes each other to new heights of excellence.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately drive value to the business goals
- Effectively and independently communicate our value proposition and best practices over the phone and via email to existing and future users
- Work with our Strategic Growth team to identify growth and expansion opportunities
- Overall accountability for our customers’ interest, which includes increasing engagement, platform demonstrations, customer retention, and overall satisfaction
- Be service obsessed to be provide help that is personal, efficient, and effective to build relationships
- Become an expert in our proprietary technology to provide proactive value to our entire customer base
- Help our customers find value in our platform and help them use it to its full extent
- Strive to provide world-class customer experience to our customers
- Advocate for our customer needs and share feedback across departments
- Proactively managing account escalations with appropriate internal stakeholders
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Ability to drive results and work with a sense of urgency
- Expertise facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an executive level audience in a concise, inspirational, and convincing manner
- Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and results focused
- Passion for technology and a high level of integrity
- Change isn’t just a 6-letter word, it's something you embrace and aren’t afraid of new challenges
Members of our team enjoy:
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Generous paid holiday and PTO package
- Corporate volunteer program with PTO
- Complementary gym membership
- Stocked kitchenettes with free healthy snacks and beverages
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits available immediately