Who We Are
ExchangeBase is located in Rocky River, Ohio. We are a technology-based trading firm that has created a platform to allow Energy companies to exchange ideas, assets, and services. We are focused on developing relationships and bringing the best value to our customers by utilizing our comprehensive understanding of assets globally to fulfill all of their sourcing requirements.
ExchangeBase’s goal is to provide value to our customers by utilizing three key strengths: Our technology, our process, and our people.
- Our proprietary technology is the foundation that ExchangeBase is built on. It is designed to give our traders and customers immediate access to projects, inventory and services at all times.
- Our process allows us to communicate directly with stakeholders at companies across the oil, gas, and power markets to identify their needs and provide data quickly to maximize the efficiency of each transaction.
- Our people are the most important part of everything we do. We believe that a service is only as good as the person delivering it which is why everyone at ExchangeBase, from our analysts to our traders to senior management, works together to ensure our customers are given the support they need to make their projects successful.
ExchangeBase is committed to knowing our users and building relationships that last. We believe that our customers deserve the utmost service and work diligently to ensure that all expectations are exceeded. We care about our customers coming back, and they know it.
What defines ExchangeBase is our people. Our success is predicated on amplifying the strengths and challenging the weaknesses of our people. We are currently searching for Research Analysts to join our corporate team. Your skills will be constantly challenged in our high-growth and fast-paced work environment.
- Research new opportunities for market expansion and diversification, including new marketplaces of assets, services, products, and accounts
- Develop background research for, and contribute ideas to, marketing campaigns
- Participate in reviewing, testing, and making recommendations to enhance the user experience
- Become an expert and advocate of our business model, technology, process, and culture
- Participate in special research projects for corporate growth strategy
- Present findings and make recommendations to the executive committee for review
- Assist with data entry and perform other duties as assigned
- High-level of discretion
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Highly driven, intelligent, detail-oriented, mechanically inclined and collaborative
- Ability to think independently and offer alternative solutions to the team for evaluation
- Must love analyzing and applying data
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products
- Ability to manage priorities, workloads and deadlines both independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of research and analysis experience
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401(k) profit sharing with company contribution)
- Paid Holiday and PTO Package
- Gym Membership
- Wellness Program
- Corporate Volunteer Program with PTO