Who We Are
ExchangeBase is located in Rocky River, Ohio. We are a technology-based trading firm that has created a platform to allow Energy companies to exchange ideas, assets, and services. We have two divisions that operate within the Energy industry. Oil & Gas is focused on developing relationships and bringing the best value to our customers by utilizing our comprehensive understanding of assets globally to fulfill all of their sourcing requirements. The second division, Ventures is an investment company developing a diversified portfolio of investments within the Energy industry.
Do you have experience in the fast-paced, competitive environment?
Are you looking for a company to grow with and develop a career with?
Do you consider yourself a driven person with a passion for success?
If your answers to these questions are "yes," we want you to apply for a position with a growing company that offers a great product and a challenging, rewarding work environment.
What defines ExchangeBase is our people. Our success is predicated on amplifying the strengths and challenging the weaknesses of our people. We are currently searching for Research Analysts to join our corporate team. Your skills will be constantly challenged in our high-growth and fast-paced work environment.
- Qualify and maintain Customers and Vendors
- Research and analyze available assets
- Participate in the sales wrap-up of Projects
- Data entry
- Maintain internal portal with accurate specs, pricing and availability
- Assist Senior Investment Analysts with any necessary data entry
- Identify marketplaces for Strategic Investments
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Master the use of our proprietary trading software
- High-level of discretion
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Highly driven, intelligent, detail-oriented, mechanically inclined and collaborative
- Must love analyzing and applying data
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products
- Ability to manage priorities, workloads and deadlines both independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of research and analysis experience
- Competitive salary
- Paid holiday and PTO package - available immediately
- Medical, vision and dental benefits - available immediately
- 401K with company contribution - available immediately
- Gym Membership - available immediately
- Corporate Volunteer Program with PTO