Who We Are
ExchangeBase is located in Rocky River, Ohio. We are a technology-based trading firm that has created a platform to allow Energy companies to exchange ideas, assets, and services. We have two divisions that operate within the Energy industry. Oil & Gas is focused on developing relationships and bringing the best value to our customers by utilizing our comprehensive understanding of assets globally to fulfill all of their sourcing requirements. The second division, Ventures, is an investment company developing a diversified portfolio of investments within the Energy industry.
ExchangeBase’s goal is to provide value to our customers by utilizing three key strengths: Our technology, our process, and our people.
- Our proprietary technology is the foundation that ExchangeBase is built on. Part CRM and part asset matchmaker, it is designed to give our traders immediate access to projects, inventory and customer details at all times.
- Our process allows us to communicate directly with stakeholders at companies across the oil, gas, and power markets to identify their needs and provide data quickly to maximize the efficiency of each transaction.
- Our people are the most important part of everything we do. We believe that a service is only as good as the person delivering it which is why everyone at ExchangeBase, from our analysts to our traders to senior management, works together to ensure our customers are given the support they need to make their projects successful.
ExchangeBase is committed to knowing our users and building relationships that last. We believe that our customers deserve the utmost service and work diligently to ensure that all expectations are exceeded. We care about our customers coming back, and they know it.
What defines ExchangeBase is our people. Our success is predicated on amplifying the strengths and challenging the weaknesses of our people. We are currently searching for Account Managers to serve as the primary point of contact for our Customers with our Oil & Gas division. Your skills will be constantly challenged in our high-growth and fast-paced work environment.
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our business model
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our technology
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our process
- Manage a Book of Business
- Introduce Customers to ExchangeBase and qualify stakeholders for these accounts
- Qualify and manage Opportunities
- Close and fulfill Opportunities
- Participate in special assignments and perform other duties
- No travel required
- Driven, intelligent and an effective communicator
- Able to work effectively in an active sales environment
- Open, responsive communication style with strong sales and negotiation skills
- Experience with inside sales or similar roles with high call volumes
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products
- Ability to manage priorities, workload and deadlines with limited direction
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7-10 years of sales experience
- Strong base salary in addition to a competitive commission plan
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401(k) profit sharing with company contribution)
- Paid Holiday and PTO Package
- Gym Membership
- Wellness Program
- Corporate Volunteer Program with PTO