Who We Are
ExchangeBase is located in Rocky River, Ohio. We are a technology-based trading firm that has created a platform to allow Energy companies to exchange ideas, assets, and services. We have two divisions that operate within the Energy industry. Oil & Gas is focused on developing relationships and bringing the best value to our customers by utilizing our comprehensive understanding of assets globally to fulfill all of their sourcing requirements. The second division, Ventures, is an investment company developing a diversified portfolio of investments within the Energy industry.
ExchangeBase’s goal is to provide value to our customers by utilizing three key strengths: Our technology, our process, and our people.
- Our proprietary technology is the foundation that ExchangeBase is built on. Part CRM and part asset matchmaker, it is designed to give our traders immediate access to projects, inventory and customer details at all times.
- Our process allows us to communicate directly with stakeholders at companies across the oil, gas, and power markets to identify their needs and provide data quickly to maximize the efficiency of each transaction.
- Our people are the most important part of everything we do. We believe that a service is only as good as the person delivering it which is why everyone at ExchangeBase, from our analysts to our traders to senior management, works together to ensure our customers are given the support they need to make their projects successful.
ExchangeBase is committed to knowing our users and building relationships that last. We believe that our customers deserve the utmost service and work diligently to ensure that all expectations are exceeded. We care about our customers coming back, and they know it.
What defines ExchangeBase is our people. Our success is predicated on amplifying the strengths and challenging the weaknesses of our people. We are currently searching for Sales Managers to serve as the primary point of contact for Key Accounts in the Energy Industry. Your skills will be constantly challenged in our high-growth and fast-paced work environment.
As a Sales Manager, you are to serve as the primary point of contact for Resellers, Distributors, and Scrap Companies within the Energy Industry. You are responsible for Qualifying your Customers and selling Strategic Assets. You are to assist in performing commercial negotiations with stakeholders and manage the entire lifecycle of the sale from purchase to successful delivery.
- Introduce Customers to ExchangeBase and qualify Account Stakeholders
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with your Customers
- Qualify, manage, and constantly update your Account
- Manage and Close Opportunities
- Assist in performing Commercial Negotiations with Stakeholders
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the sale from purchase to successful delivery
- Maintain a high commitment to customer service before, during and after each transaction
- You will be held accountable for your KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as established
- Have a complete and thorough understanding of our business model, technology, process, and culture
- You are required to mentor and guide your peers and participate in other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or Masters degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in sales
- Experience with inside sales or similar roles with high call volumes
- Ability to manage priorities, workload and deadlines with limited direction
- Able to work effectively in an active sales environment
- Driven, intelligent and an effective communicator with strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products
- Strong base salary in addition to a competitive commission plan
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401(k) profit sharing with company contribution)
- Paid Holiday and PTO Package
- Gym Membership
- Wellness Program
- Corporate Volunteer Program with PTO