Senior Investment Analyst
Who We Are
ExchangeBase is located in Rocky River, Ohio. We are a technology-based trading firm that has created a platform to allow Energy companies to exchange ideas, assets, and services. We have two divisions that operate within the Energy industry. Oil & Gas is focused on developing relationships and bringing the best value to our customers by utilizing our comprehensive understanding of assets globally to fulfill all of their sourcing requirements. The second division, Ventures is an investment company developing a diversified portfolio of investments within the Energy industry.
- Do you have experience in the fast-paced, competitive environment?
- Do you have the determination to fight for an idea that you believe in?
- Do you consider yourself a driven person with a passion for success?
If your answers to these questions are "yes," we want you to apply for a position with a growing company that offers a great product and a challenging, rewarding work environment.
We are looking for a Senior Investment Analyst to join our Ventures team. Senior Investment Analysts manage investments across various asset classes within the energy market. Working in a fast-paced environment, Senior Investment Analysts perform financial modeling, economic analysis, and structures deals in order to capitalize on opportunities. This position is only for the strong-minded, forward thinker with the intellect for complex deals and the want to win.
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our business model
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our technology
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our process
- Responsible for managing opportunities from prospecting/idea generation through sales wrap up
- Perform due diligence on new investments including market research, competitive analysis, and financial modeling
- Gather economic data, develop market analyses and presents contrarian views on all opportunities
- Work closely with the team to support a pipeline of opportunities
- Collaborate with the ExchangeBase Finance team at the inception of a new investment to develop oversight and agreed to boundaries and exit strategies for individual investments and/or investment themes
- Evaluate risk on an ongoing basis for existing investments
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- 7-10 years of experience in investment analysis or similar role
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Ability to manage priorities, workload and deadlines with limited direction
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Open, responsive communication style
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- BS/BA in sales, finance or related field; MBA is a plus
- Strong base salary. In addition, an aggressive commission structure up and beyond your base salary.
- Paid holiday and PTO package – available immediately
- Medical, vision and dental benefits – available immediately
- 401K with company contribution – available immediately
- Gym Membership – available immediately
- Corporate Volunteer Program with PTO