Business Development - Oil & Gas
Who We Are
ExchangeBase is located in Rocky River, Ohio. We are a technology-based trading firm that has created a platform to allow Energy companies to exchange ideas, assets, and services. We have two divisions that operate within the Energy industry. Oil & Gas is focused on developing relationships and bringing the best value to our customers by utilizing our comprehensive understanding of assets globally to fulfill all of their sourcing requirements. The second division, Ventures is an investment company developing a diversified portfolio of investments within the Energy industry.
Do you have experience in the fast-paced, competitive environment?
Are you looking for a company to grow with and develop a career with?
Do you consider yourself a driven person with a passion for success?
If your answers to these questions are "yes," we want you to apply for a position with a growing company that offers a great product and a challenging, rewarding work environment.
What defines ExchangeBase is our people. Our success is predicated on amplifying the strengths and challenging the weaknesses of our people. We are currently searching for candidates to fill multiple Business Development positions within our Oil & Gas division. We are expanding. These positions not only offer candidates an opportunity to hit the ground running in an active, technology-based trading environment but there are also clearly defined advancement opportunities for those candidates with leadership traits. As a member of Business Development, you will serve as the primary point of contact for our Customers within the Energy industry. You will expand business by building relationships and fulfilling Opportunities across our customers’ varying pipe and equipment needs. If you are not comfortable interacting via phone or email, and you do not have a steadfast ambition to drive revenue, this is not for you. Your skills will be constantly challenged in our high-growth and fast-paced work environment.
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our business model
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our technology
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our process
- Manage a Book of Business
- Introduce Customers to ExchangeBase and qualify stakeholders for these accounts
- Qualify and manage Opportunities
- Close and fulfill Opportunities
- Participate in special assignments and perform other duties
- No travel required
- Driven, intelligent and an effective communicator
- Able to work effectively in an active sales environment
- Open, responsive communication style with strong sales and negotiation skills
- Experience with inside sales or similar roles with high call volumes
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products
- Ability to manage priorities, workload and deadlines with limited direction
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0+ years of experience
- Strong base salary. In addition, an aggressive commission structure up and beyond your base salary.
- Paid holiday and PTO package – available immediately
- Medical, vision and dental benefits – available immediately
- 401K with company contribution – available immediately
- Gym Membership – available immediately
- Corporate Volunteer Program with PTO