Supply Chain Manager
Who We Are
ExchangeBase is located in Rocky River, Ohio. We are a technology-based trading firm that has created a platform to allow Energy companies to exchange ideas, assets, and services. We have two divisions that operate within the Energy industry. Oil & Gas is focused on developing relationships and bringing the best value to our customers by utilizing our comprehensive understanding of assets globally to fulfill all of their sourcing requirements. The second division, Ventures is an investment company developing a diversified portfolio of investments within the Energy industry.
Do you have experience in the fast-paced, competitive environment?
Are you looking for a company to grow with and develop a career with?
Do you consider yourself a driven person with a passion for success?
If your answers to these questions are "yes," we want you to apply for a position with a growing company that offers a great product and a challenging, rewarding work environment.
What defines ExchangeBase is our people. Our success is predicated on amplifying the strengths and challenging the weaknesses of our people. We are currently searching for Supply Chain Managers to serve as the primary point of contact for our Vendors with our Oil & Gas division. Your skills will be constantly challenged in our high-growth and fast-paced work environment.
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our business model
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our technology
- You must have a complete and thorough understanding of our process
- Qualify Account (Vendor)
- Get and qualify quotes
- Participate in commercial negotiations
- Participate in contract review
- Manage sales wrap-up
- Participate in special assignments and perform other duties
- Driven, intelligent and an effective communicator
- Able to work effectively in an active sales environment
- Open, responsive communication style with strong sales and negotiation skills
- Experience with inside sales or similar roles with high call volumes
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products
- Ability to manage priorities, workload and deadlines with limited direction
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Strong base salary. In addition, an aggressive commission structure up and beyond your base salary.
- Paid holiday and PTO package – available immediately
- Medical, vision and dental benefits – available immediately
- 401K with company contribution – available immediately
- Gym Membership – available immediately
- Corporate Volunteer Program with PTO